Lennox Welding and Supply was founded as a result of the Alberta oil boom in the 1940’s. Len Lennox and Ted Hunter could see the need for a local manufacturer of custom-made oilfield truck equipment.
Ted Hunter carried on the business after Len left the company in the early years. Ted’s sons Gord Hunter and Jim Hunter joined the business in the 1970’s. Their cousin Kent Hunter has worked alongside them since the 1980’s. Karen Hunter joined as office manager in the 1990's. Jim retired in 2000. Ken Moffitt joined the management team in 2003. Kent and Ken will carry on when Gord and Karen retire to do some serious golfing.
Starting with a one-bay shop in 1953, we’ve continually expanded to meet our customer’s needs. We now have more than 10,000 feet of shop and warehouse space. A second property was purchased to allow for more yard space. Lennox Welding and Supply now rigs out over 80 trucks a year.
Continued growth in our Parts Warehouse meets customer demand quickly. Holland Fifth Wheels and parts, Tulsa and Braden Winches, hydraulic valves and pumps, air controls and spare parts for everything we build are readily available.
Lennox Welding and Supply has established a solid reputation for innovation in specialized oilfield truck manufacturing. Simply put, the equipment works! Decade after decade. We’ve stood the test of time and our equipment will, too.